Update 11/13: The NMDOH Public Health Order of 11/13 can be found here.
- We are meeting in our normal meeting locations, but ask that people do NOT congregate in the kitchen, hallways, or vestibule.
- (Update 11/13: Bible Study will be conducted in our normal classroom, but not around tables and with chair spacing.
- Chairs are spaced out in groups of 2, 3, and 4 in order to allow family units to sit together.
- Chair groups have a minimum of 6′ spacing between them. Please do not move the chairs.
- Hymn/song lyrics are projected on a screen. We will not have hymnals available, but if you have one at home you are free to bring it with you.
- Since the Public Health Order mandates the wearing of face coverings, each participant will be required to wear one during our services.
- Online giving is encouraged, but we do have a drop box for offerings without the need to pass the collection plates.
- Each bathroom is be limited to one person at a time, unless a parent or guardian needs to assist a young child.
- We will not serve coffee or other beverages or food.
- All surfaces will be disinfected after each use of the building.
We will also continue to stream the audio of Bible Study and Worship at Sermon.net for those who are still unable or uncomfortable with meeting in person. Please note that audio may not be quite as good as we were able to obtain during the lock-down. As a result we are now recording and posting the Bible Study, Entire Worship Service, and the Sermon by itself on Sunday afternoon. You will then be able to listen to them at a time that suits you.
Please do not attend in person if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You are feeling sick or unwell.
- You are running fever in excess of 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You have a cough or sore throat.
- You have shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact in the past two weeks with any person who has COVID-19.
Additional information about our response to COVID-19 can be found in our Coronavirus Contingency page.