Updated 5/23 due to changes in live streaming procedures
As a result of the change to the Public Health Order, effective Sunday, May 17th, we will be able to resume in-person services at a 25% occupancy level. This will include Bible Study at 9:45 AM and Worship at 11:00 AM on Sunday, and Prayer Meeting & Bible Study at 6:00 PM on Wednesday. In order to meet the requirements of the Public Health Order, we will make some modifications, as listed below:
- We will be able to meet in the new multi-purpose building, with a maximum occupancy of 40 persons (25% of 160, determined by Fire Marshall formula).
- Chairs will be spaced out in groups of 2, 3, and 4 in order to allow family units to sit together.
- Chair groups will have a minimum of 6′ spacing between them. Please do not move the chairs.
- Hymn/song lyrics will be projected on a screen, we will not use hymnals.
- Since the change to the Public Health Order mandates the wearing of face coverings, each participant will be required to wear one during our services.
- Each bathroom will be limited to one person at a time, unless a parent or guardian needs to assist a young child.
- We will not serve coffee or other beverages or food.
- All surfaces will be disinfected after each use of the building.
We will also continue to stream the audio of Bible Study and Worship at Sermon.net for those who are still unable or uncomfortable with meeting in person. Please note that audio may not be quite as good as we were able to obtain during the lock-down. As a result, beginning 5/24, we will now record and post the Bible Study, Entire Worship Service, and the Sermon by itself on Sunday afternoon. You will then be able to listen to them at a time that suits you.
Please do not attend in person if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You are feeling sick or unwell.
- You are running fever in excess of 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You have a cough or sore throat.
- You have shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact in the past two weeks with any person who has COVID-19.
Additional information about our response to COVID-19 can be found in our Coronavirus Contingency page.