Public Health Order of April 23rd allows all Houses of Worship to Operate at 100% capacity, regardless of color level of County.
- We are meeting in our normal meeting locations, but ask that people do NOT congregate in the kitchen, hallways, or vestibule.
- Sunday morning Bible Study is conducted in our normal classroom, with individual tables and chair spacing.
- Chairs are spaced out in groups of 2, 3, 4 and 5 in order to allow family units to sit together.
- Chair groups have a minimum of 6′ spacing between them. Please do not move the chairs.
- Hymn/song lyrics are projected on a screen. We will not have hymnals available, but if you have one at home you are free to bring it with you.
- Online giving is encouraged, but we do have a drop box for offerings without the need to pass the collection plates.
- Each bathroom is be limited to one person at a time, unless a parent or guardian needs to assist a young child.
We will also continue to stream the audio of Bible Study and Worship at Sermon.net for those who are still unable or uncomfortable with meeting in person. We are also recording and posting the Bible Study, Entire Worship Service, and the Sermon by itself on Sunday afternoon. You will then be able to listen to them at a time that suits you.
Please do not attend in person if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You are feeling sick or unwell.
- You are running fever in excess of 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You have a cough or sore throat.
- You have shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact in the past two weeks with any person who has COVID-19.